ENHT provides a comprehensive range of private non-emergency eye treatments (ophthalmology) for both adults and children in the state of the art equipped theatre and clinic space. We offer a range of general and specialist care, including:
- Cataract treatment
- Medical retina
- Rapid age-related macula degeneration (AMD)
- Intravitreal therapy service for age related macular degeneration (AMD); diabetic macular oedema (DMO); and retinal vein occlusion (RVD)
- Vitreoretinal surgery
- Digital imaging services
The Private Ophthalmology specialist service is led by a team of specialist Ophthalmology Consultants:
- Mr Michael Toma – special interest in medical retina and is the service’s clinical director
- Mr Stephen Campbell – special interest in glaucoma
- Mr Anil Singh – special interest in vitreoretinal surgery
- Miss Fariha Shafi – special interest in oculoplastics
Supported by a team of junior doctors and a range of specialists including, optometrists and orthoptists.
How do I book an appointment?
Telephone +44 (0) 1438 285528